- I’ve started reading my 54th (!) book of the year, John Scalzi’s “The Collapsing Empire”. I’m not skim trading anything, it’s just that my newly acquired Kindle Paperwhite allows me to fill more empty time with reading.
- Adding more strength workouts to my training schedule has made me appreciate yoga more.
- I’ve played Matt Leacock’s “Forbidden Sky” cooperative board game and it is fantastic. I’ll post a review once I’ve run through it a few more times.
- It’s still not raining here, which is worrying.
- I’ve been back to writing every day, even if some days it’s only 200 words.
Keep at it, don’t let them get you down, you’re awesome! Swing for the fences.