Went running in the park today, and saw several things that would make for great story ideas:
- Blind Paralympic runner running with his seeing mate, she talking him through his run, he smiling like crazy.
- Haredi family sitting on a bench, surrounded by runners and bicycle riders in tight minimal clothing.
- Dog owner begging dog to pick up its ball and come home. Dog completely ignores owner.
- Group of dog owners and dogs getting together for their daily meeting in the park.
- Woman running in the park, her right hand showing visible severe burn scars from long ago.
Story ideas are everywhere. I just need to remind myself to peel my eyes off the phone and take a good look around me.
One thought on “Finding Story Ideas”
Pingback: On the Importance of Being Bored | Writing at Large